Grand Lake is known as one of the best boating lakes in all the country, so it makes sense that there are many boat dealers along Grand Lake eager to sell you the boat of your dreams.
The boat dealerships below typically include new and used boats as well as full brokerage services to make your boat buying and selling experience as smooth as possible.
From fishing boats to wake boats to runabouts, cruisers and luxurious yachts, you can find exactly what your looking for at Grand Lake.
Featured Grand Lake Boat Dealers:
Marine Max – Grand LakeMarine Max – Grand Lake
MarineMax Grand Lake is your Oklahoma boat dealer and Sea Ray expert.
MarineMax at Harbor’s View Marina has been serving the Grand Lake O’ The Cherokee area with unparalleled boat service for over three years. With premium brands known for their quality and durability like Meridian Yachts and Sea Ray, we have the boat or yacht for your boating lifestyle.
We offer Oklahoma boaters the very best in quality boat service and boat repair. We repair and service most premium brands using factory trained technicians in our top rate marine service centers. In most cases, we have a mobile service team!
And we are proud to have been awarded Sea Ray’s Master Dealer status and #1 Ranked Dealer by Boating Industry Magazine for our superior customer service. Stop in and visit our Boating Gear Center for all your boating needs.
We love everything about boating…give us a call and let’s talk! (918) 782- 3277
Cedar Port Boat SalesCedar Port Boat Sales
As the closest full service marina to Tulsa, Cedar Port is able to give you great deals on boats while also offering the convenience of boat slips, a 24-hour gas dock and complete maintenance and service facilities. Cedar Port Boat Sales is Oklahoma’s #1 dealer of Crownline Boats! Cedar Port is also a dealer for Malibu Boats, Regal Boats and Harris FloteBote.
More Boat Dealers at Grand Lake:
We know that whether it’s your first boat at Grand Lake or just your next, buying a boat is a big investment.
That’s why it is so important for you to feel good about the dealer you choose, and more importantly their service department.
Because your boat will need to be serviced…that’s a fact of boat ownership life!
Here are a few things to consider and keep in mind when buying a boat and selecting a Grand Lake boat dealer:
- Make sure you are clear on what TYPE of boat you want and what featured and accessories are most important to you. Will you be spending nights on the boat? Do you need a head and galley? Or are you looking for a run-a-bout for daytime fun? Knowing your Grand Lake boating style is a key in selecting the right boat for you.
- Go ahead and ask some questions. Find people who have bought from the Grand Lake dealer you are considering and make sure they follow through on their promises and service guarantees. Sometimes this is a dealer issue and other times it can be a manufacturer issue…so find this stuff out.
- All the dealers will let you, but make sure you get out and test drive your potentially new boat before you buy. This is especially true if you are considering buying a used boat!
- Make sure the dealership holds manufacturers certifications…just another good sign of taking care of business.
- Is the staff glad to see you? If not…do yourself a favor and go someplace else! And make sure you feel good doing business with them.
Bottom line is this…if you have already decided you want to buy a brand new boat at Grand Lake – say a Cobalt or Formula or Chris Craft – then chances are real good your going to do business with that boat dealer at Grand Lake that sells that line of boat. And you can see who sells what boats in the Grand Lake Boat Buyer’s Guide.
However, if you are shopping around or interested in a used boat, make sure to check out more than one Grand Lake dealership….you might find some more eager to work for you and with you than others.
Good luck on your boat shopping at Grand Lake!