Grand Lake is known as one of the best boating lakes in all the country, so it makes sense that there are many boat dealers along Grand Lake eager to sell you the boat of your dreams.
The boat dealerships below typically include new and used boats as well as full brokerage services to make your boat buying and selling experience as smooth as possible.
From fishing boats to wake boats to runabouts, cruisers and luxurious yachts, you can find exactly what your looking for at Grand Lake.
Featured Grand Lake Boat Dealers:
Cedar Port Marina and Boat SalesCedar Port Marina and Boat Sales
As the closest full service marina to Tulsa, Cedar Port is able to give you great deals on boats while also offering the convenience of boat slips, a 24-hour gas dock and complete maintenance and service facilities. Cedar Port Boat Sales is Oklahoma’s #1 dealer of Crownline Boats! Cedar Port is also a dealer for Malibu Boats, Regal Boats and Harris FloteBote.
Grove MarineGrove Marine
We service most makes and models of boats including inboards and outboards, lower units, and stern drives as well as your personal watercraft.
We have a large parts store and carry a wide variety of parts to service your boat and personal watercraft.
We are your local Yamaha Service Center and we carry a full line of parts including, props, engine oil, water pumps, trolling motors, depth finders, and much more.
We are a full line Yamaha Outboard dealer as well as a Landau Pontoon dealer, Xpress Aluminum boat dealer, and Veranda Pontoon dealer.
And, you bet…We also make dock calls!
Visit our Grove location or give us a call at (918) 786-2219 to see how we can help you.
Arrowhead Boat SalesArrowhead Boat Sales
Are you looking for that perfect boat to enjoy your time on the water?
You are in luck – whether it’s a new boat from Cobalt, Regal, Malibu, Harris or Axis – or a pre-owned boat from our large inventory of high quality slightly used boat, you will find the perfect boat for you and your boating fun.
Are professional sales staff is here to answer any questions you have about the best type of boat for you and your family. There isn’t a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours.
We’re happy to help you find either the perfect watercraft. Check out our catalogs to see what we have. If you need help in making your selection, call or stop in—we’re always ready to help!
More Boat Dealers at Grand Lake:
We know that whether it’s your first boat at Grand Lake or just your next, buying a boat is a big investment.
That’s why it is so important for you to feel good about the dealer you choose, and more importantly their service department.
Because your boat will need to be serviced…that’s a fact of boat ownership life!
Here are a few things to consider and keep in mind when buying a boat and selecting a Grand Lake boat dealer:
- Make sure you are clear on what TYPE of boat you want and what featured and accessories are most important to you. Will you be spending nights on the boat? Do you need a head and galley? Or are you looking for a run-a-bout for daytime fun? Knowing your Grand Lake boating style is a key in selecting the right boat for you.
- Go ahead and ask some questions. Find people who have bought from the Grand Lake dealer you are considering and make sure they follow through on their promises and service guarantees. Sometimes this is a dealer issue and other times it can be a manufacturer issue…so find this stuff out.
- All the dealers will let you, but make sure you get out and test drive your potentially new boat before you buy. This is especially true if you are considering buying a used boat!
- Make sure the dealership holds manufacturers certifications…just another good sign of taking care of business.
- Is the staff glad to see you? If not…do yourself a favor and go someplace else! And make sure you feel good doing business with them.
Bottom line is this…if you have already decided you want to buy a brand new boat at Grand Lake – say a Cobalt or Formula or Chris Craft – then chances are real good your going to do business with that boat dealer at Grand Lake that sells that line of boat. And you can see who sells what boats in the Grand Lake Boat Buyer’s Guide.
However, if you are shopping around or interested in a used boat, make sure to check out more than one Grand Lake dealership….you might find some more eager to work for you and with you than others.
Good luck on your boat shopping at Grand Lake!