The Grand Lake Sail & Power Squadron Vessel Safety Check (VSC) examiners are ready for the new boating season.
They will be able to provide information to make the lake safer for all of us boating on Grand Lake.
The VSC examiners do not issue citations and there are no penalties for not successfully completing a Vessel Safety Check.
The VSC is a free public service and is designed to make sure the required equipment is on board to meet state and federal boating law requirements.
The vessel examiners will be providing free VSC’s at marinas around Grand Lake. The dates are listed below.
If you would like to have your boat inspected at your private dock, then please contact Jay Spicer at (918) 791-8341 to make arrangements.
- May 9 – Honey Creek Landing Marina
- May 16 – Harbors View Marina *** Beginning of Safe Boating Week ***
- May 23 – Tera Miranda Marina Resort
- May 30 – Cherokee Yacht Club
- June 6 – Arrowhead Marina
- June 13 – Hammerhead Marina and Willow Park Marina
- June 20 – Clearwater Bay Marina and Dripping Springs Yacht Club
- June 27 – Elk River Landing