Don’t miss this year’s premiere amateur bass fishing tournament, the Grand Lake Big Bass Bash, which will be held on July 18-19, 2015 and gives YOU the chance to win big like the pros!
Over 96 places will be paid out throughout the weekend, totaling more than $123,000 in cash.
Catch the biggest bass of the weekend and walk away with an astounding $51,000 in cash.
Win $50,000 in Cash for One Bass at the Grand Lake Big Bass Bash
The Big Bass Bash is for amateurs only. Its unique format allows the weekend angler a chance to win big money like the professionals.
Unlike most fishing tournaments which have a team arrangement where prizes are based on total weight, the Big Bass Bash format is distinctive in that it only takes ONE angler just ONE big bass to win!
The top 3 heaviest bass of the weekend will win these cash prizes:
- 1st Place Overall – $50,000
- 2nd Place Overall – $15,000
- 3rd Place Overall – $10,000.
In addition to the 3 overall payouts, there will be over $45,000 in GUARANTEED CASH prizes for the 12 largest bass caught during each bi-hourly weigh-in period, for a total of 96 bi-hourly payouts.
There is also a children’s division for kids 12 and younger, and a $250 bonus for the lady who hauls in the biggest bass.
There are numerous ways to win even more money:
– Early Bird Bonus: All anglers that enter by July 6, 2015, will be eligible to win one of eight $250 cash prizes.
– Exact Weight Awards: Every angler that brings in a bass weighing exactly 3.00 lbs. and/or 4.00 lbs. will win $250.
– T-Shirt Bonus: If you have an official t-shirt in your possession when you weigh-in and your bass drops to 13th place in any of the bi-hourly weigh-ins, you will win $125!
Shirts can be purchased during “In Person” registration at Grand Lake.
There will be three weigh-in locations to accommodate the Big Bass Bash anglers.
Weigh-in locations are
- Wolf Creek Park in Grove
- Bernice Point in Horse Creek
- Arrowhead South in Duck Creek
For registration and tournament information, log on to www.bigbassbash.com.
Don’t miss your shot at $50,000 in cash for catching one big bass!
And make sure to check out the latest fishing reports from Grand Lake to help you out on your way to the bank!
Midwest Fish Tournaments is a family-owned and operated company out of St. Louis, Missouri. Over the past 9 years, Midwest Fish Tournaments has paid back over two million dollars to the Big Bass Bash participants, making it one of the nation’s largest amateur bass fishing tournaments.