Are you wondering when and where to find the best 2017 Grand Lake Oklahoma Fireworks celebrations? Well…here you go!
These highlighted fireworks displays are the one’s you can enjoy either on land or on Grand, which truly makes them Grand Lake Fireworks celebrations! Further below we’ll also detail some of the area communities celebrations.
But, these are the biggies right here:
- Grand Lake Fireworks in Disney – Saturday, July 1st
- The 2017 Grand Lake Fireworks show is set for Saturday, July 1st, at 9:30 pm between the spillways in Disney on South Grand Lake. Billed as Grand Lake’s most accessible fireworks show on the water, the viewing is also great from between the spillways just East of Disney. Learn more at GrandLakeFireworks.com.
- Monkey Island Fireworks – Sunday, July 2nd
- Sunday, July 2nd is the date and Monkey Island Regional Airport is the place for the 2017 Monkey Island Independence Day Fireworks Celebration. Don’t miss it!
- Grove Independence Day Celebration – Monday, July 3rd
- The 2017 Grove Oklahoma Independence Day Celebration and Fireworks will happen on Monday, July 3rd at Wolf Creek Park in Grove. Entertainment will start at 6 pm with fireworks lighting the sky at dark (appx 9:30 pm). Grove Firefighters will once again serve FREE Watermelon, plus they will be shooting the Fireworks Display this year!
- 2017 Duck Creek Fireworks – Monday, July 3rd
- The 2017 Duck Creek Fireworks show will take place on Monday, July 3rd. We will be celebrating the 241st Anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence and the 77th Anniversary of Grand Lake! The US Air Force F-16’s are confirmed and will be back! The World War II War Birds will also be back. The fireworks show itself will be more impressive than ever with new, never before seen, shell displays and special effort has gone into a special patriotic musical score.
Remember you can also visit the Events page on this website HERE for all the latest on events during the July 4th celebration and throughout the year.
If you can’t get on the lake or want to check out some of the nearby community celebrations, here you go:
- Bob McSpadden Memorial Fireworks Show takes place in Vinita at the HS Football field on Friday, June 30th, with activities starting at 7:30.
- Jay Fireworks Display takes place on Tuesday night, July the 4th, at the HS Football stadium. Come early and enjoy live gospel and bluegrass music.
- 4th of July Fireworks Extravaganza in Miami, OK takes place on Tuesday the 4th at 6 pm at Riverview Park in Miami. Lots of fun activities for the young and old beginning at 5 pm.
And, of course, it’s already started if you live on the lake (as of writing this on Sunday, June 17th).
Especially on the weekend nights for the next few weeks, all you need to do is take an evening boat ride and you’ll see fireworks being lit off in all directions. All supporting the local economy, I guess.
So there you have it…enjoy all of the 2017 Grand Lake Oklahoma Fireworks Celebrations around Grand Lake!