Are you wondering when and where to find the best 2018 fireworks at Grand Lake during the Independence Day celebration?
This year there are shows around the lake for a full week, which is usually what happens when July 4th falls on a Wednesday.
These highlighted fireworks displays all offer great viewing from the water, which truly makes them Grand Lake Fireworks celebrations!
Mark your calendars and make your plans…there is a full schedule!
- 2018 Horse Creek Fireworks – Saturday, June 30th
- The annual Horse Creek Fireworks Show near Bernice takes place on Saturday night, June 30th, with the fireworks shot from the famous Unfinished Bridge in Horse Creek at approximately 9:30.
- 2018 Grove July 3rd Celebration – Tuesday, July 3rd
- The 2018 Grove Oklahoma Independence Day Celebration and Fireworks will happen on Tuesday, July 3rd at Wolf Creek Park in Grove. Entertainment will start at 6 pm with fireworks lighting the sky at dark (appx 9:30 pm). Grove Firefighters will once again serve FREE Watermelon, plus they will be shooting the Fireworks Display this year!
- Grand Lake Fireworks in Disney – Tuesday, July 3rd
- The 2018 Grand Lake Fireworks show is set for Tuesday, July 3rd at 9:30 pm between the spillways in Disney on South Grand Lake. Billed as Grand Lake’s most accessible fireworks show on the water, the viewing is also great from between the spillways just East of Disney.
- 2018 Duck Creek Fireworks – Wednesday, July 4th
- The 2018 version of the legendary Duck Creek Fireworks show will take place on Wednesday, July 4th. We will be celebrating the 242nd Anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence and the 78th Anniversary of Grand Lake! Expect a full day of celebration on Grand Lake with flyovers and the much-anticipated Duck Creek Fireworks lighting up the sky at about 9:30.
- Monkey Island Fireworks – Saturday, July 7th.
- The Monkey Island Fireworks have made the move from Monkey Island Airport to the Shangri-La Hotel Resort and Conference Center. There will be live music, lot of fun games for the kids and a great fireworks show on Saturday night, July 7th, to cap off the week at Grand Lake.
Remember you can also visit the Events page on this website HERE for all the latest on events during the July 4th celebration and throughout the year.
Other area communities will be having their own celebrations, including Jay, Miami, Vinita and Pryor.
And, especially on the weekend nights for the next few weeks, all you need to do is take an evening boat ride and you’ll see fireworks being lit off in all directions on Grand Lake.
All supporting the local economy, I guess.
So there you have it…enjoy all of the 2018 Grand Lake Oklahoma Fireworks Celebrations around Grand Lake!