It’s time once again for The Tulsa Boat, Sport & Travel Show at at the River Spirit Expo at Expo Square.
The 2015 show starts Monday, February 2nd and runs through Sunday, February 8th.
You can find the hours and ticket information and all the details at the boat show website: http://tulsaboatshow.com.
But a boat show isn’t just about buying boats. Sure, there are all sorts of boats there, and many fine folks who would love to sell you one.
And if your not in the market for a new boat…should you go? Sure you should!
As you may or may not know, Grand Lakers have latched on to the Tulsa Boat Show and kind of like to think it’s their own personal convention.
So this list of 37 Other Things to do at the boat show has a definite Grand Lake flair…but hey, this is a Grand Lake related website…so why not!
- Enter for a chance to WIN a boat
- Look at boats
- Buy a wake board – or a surf board
- See if you can put a wake board tower on the boat you have right now
- Buy an RV
- See the latest fishing gear
- Check out the newest personal water craft
- FREE BEER – Monday night only, while supplies last
- Get some new audio gear for your boat
- Learn about the GLOC Performance Boat Shootout coming to Grand Lake in July
- FREE FOOD – Monday night only, while supplies last
- Enter (and WIN!) a Coney Eating Contest
- Book a fishing trip with a guide
- Talk to some folks about taking a Canadian fishing trip
- Register to win an ATV
- Talk to a Grand Lake real estate agent
- Register to win CASH towards the purchase of an RV
- Get yourself a floating mat – it’s like walking on water!
- Check out the cool floating bar…
- Register to win a FLOATING BAR!
- Get yourself a new boat lift
- Talk to someone from GRDA about whatever you need to know
- Get a storm shelter for your lake home
- Get some of those cool steps for your dock that make it super easy to get into and out of the lake
- Talk to an investment adviser, and then…
- Talk to someone about borrowing money to buy a boat, and then…
- Talk to someone about borrowing money to buy a house at Grand Lake
- Find places to stay at Grand Lake
- Explore muscle over motor with kayaks and paddleboards
- Buy a dock locker
- See about getting a new dock
- Ask around and see if there are any businesses or marinas for sale
- Make a tee-time
- Sign up for para-sailing
- Buy all sorts of new lake toys, including that new tube you know you need
- Check out the schedule of fishing tournaments on Grand Lake this year
- Be seen. Everyone wants to be seen. Don’t they?
- (Bonus!) Finally…spend time talking to a boat sales guy…it’s a loooonnnnggg week for those guys…