Jeff Savage of RE/MAX Grand Lake has just released his annual Grand Lake market analysis showing Grand Lake real estate statistics for 2017.
You can see the detailed analysis at Jeff’s Slideshare account HERE.
To summarize, it looks like 2017 was a great year for Grand Lake real estate.
- TOTAL Dollars Spent on Real Estate was UP 16.3% from last year (2016)
- TOTAL Dollars Spent on Real Estate was just under $203 Million
- FIRST time in 11 years that we are OVER $200 Million
- TOTAL number of PROPERTIES of all types sold is UP 7.0%
- Dollars spent on HOMES is UP 15.4% to $174 Million
- Number of HOMES sold is UP 11.3%
- Dollars spent on WATERFRONT HOMES is UP 14.4% to $86 Million
- Dollars spent on LUXURY HOMES ($500,000+) is UP 17.3% to $41 Million
- Number of LUXURY HOMES sold is UP 10.2%
- Dollars spent on WATERFRONT LOTS is UP 36.3% to $3 Million
- Dollars spent on FARMS is UP 40.9% to $12 Million
- Conventional Financing is UP 19.7% to $84 Million
- Conventional Financing LOANS is UP 20.2%
- Cash Financing is UP 6.2% to $64 Million
- Dollars spent on Grove Area Real Estate is UP 31.0% to $119 Million
- South Counties Real Estate is DOWN 12.6% to $49 Million
Basically, everything was up in 2017 with the exception of sales in the South Counties area, which runs from Bernice on the North, south towards Ketchum and Langley and then back up the lake on the South side to Drowning Creek.
If you would like a one page recap showing about 20 categories broken down to SOLD $s, # SOLD, Average Price and %age of market, let Jeff know and he will send it to you. You can reach Jeff by phone at (918) 791-1039.
The above is based on information from the Northeast Oklahoma Board of Realtors® for the period January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
Jeff wants to thank to all of his buyers, sellers and friends that made 2017 a wonderful year in real estate. He was just below his average for the last 4 years, and couldn’t have done it without you!
Make sure to contact Jeff HERE for all of your real estate needs in the Grand Lake area.