Jeff Savage of Re/Max Grand Lake in Grove has put together his latest quarterly real estate report – this one for the 2013 3rd quarter – for Grand Lake area real estate.
All of this information is based on sales data from the Northeast Oklahoma Board of Realtors for the period beginning January 1, 2013 and ending September 30, 2013.
Here is a quick look at some of the notable trends in Grand Lake real estate through the first 9 months of 2013 –
- TOTAL Dollars Spent on Real Estate is essentially the same as last year (2012), and 2012 was up 21.7% over 2011, and 2011 was up 6.5% over 2010
- TOTAL number of PROPERTIES of all types sold is UP slightly
- Dollars spent on HOMES is UP slightly over last year
- Number of HOMES sold is UP 6%
- Dollars spent on WATERFRONT HOMES is UP slightly
- Dollars spent on COMMERCIAL is UP 52%
- Dollars spent on FARMS is DOWN 57%
- Dollars spent on LAND & LOTS is DOWN 10%
- Conventional Financing is UP 6.1% or almost $3 Million
- Number of Conventional Financing LOANS is essentially the same as last year
- Cash Financing is UP 15%
- Dollars spent on Grove Area & South Counties HOMES is UP slightly over last year
You can get more details on specific real estate trends at Grand Lake at the 2013 Grand Lake Area Real Estate Symposium, presented by Re/Max Grand Lake, on Friday, November 8th, at the Grove Community Center.
More details on the symposium can be found here.
Call Jeff Savage today for all of your Grand Lake real estate needs.
Mobile Phone: (918) 791-1039
Office: (918) 786-9888
Office Fax: (918) 786-9890