It’s that boat buying time of the year – is it ever not a good time to buy a boat – and with that it seems like a quick reference should be available to find what boats are available and from which Grand Lake boat dealers.
And with that, this boat buyers guide was born.
This will come in handy for those who will be going to the Tulsa Boat Show, the Grand Lake Boat Show, or maybe just doing a little boat shopping on your own time in the Grand Lake area.
To go with this guide, you should also reference the Grand Lake boat dealers page on this site, which has at least a phone number and address for the places where you can, actually, buy a new boat at Grand Lake.
And this isn’t really related to buying a used boat as almost all the dealers have a pretty hefty inventory of used boats to offer as well.
Of course, they are all happy to take your used boat as a trade-in on your purchase of a brand new boat.
Also, if your on the novice side of the boating world, you might want to check out this article that talks about the popular types of boats on Grand Lake.
All that said, here’s a rundown of all the new boats that can be bought at Grand Lake, by manufacturer, and where you can get them (this is alphabetical, so don’t read anything into the order they are listed).
As with all things in life…do your own research, make sure you’re getting the best boat for you, and for gawd’s sake…if you can’t afford a boat…don’t buy one!
Anyway, here’s that list and, yes, those are links to the manufacturer websites:
- Avalon Luxury Pontoons – Ugly John’s of Grand Lake
- Bennington Pontoons – Nichols Marine at Monkey Island
- Carver Yachts – Shangri-La Marina & Boat Sales
- Chris-Craft – Shangri-La Marina & Boat Sales
- Chaparral Boats – Shangri-La Marina & Boat Sales
- Cobalt Boats – Available at Arrowhead Boat Sales and Cedar Port Boat Sales
- Crest Pontoon Boats – Marine Max of Grand Lake
- Crownline Boats – Arrowhead and Cedar Port Boat Sales
- Cruiser Yachts – Ugly John’s of Grand Lake
- Formula Boats – Available at Grand Lake Boat Sales
- Harris Floteboat – Arrowhead & Cedar Port Boat Sales
- JC Pontoons – Grand Lake Boat Sales
- Kawasaki PWC – Dick Lane’s of Grand Lake
- Landau Pontoons – Good Watercraft in Grove
- Malibu Boats – Arrowhead & Cedar Port Boat Sales
- Mastercraft Boats – Dick Lane’s of Grand Lake
- Meridian Yachts – Marine Max of Grand Lake
- Monterey Boats – Ugly John’s
- Nautique – Ugly John’s
- Playcraft Boats – Indian Hills Marina
- Premier Pontoons – Honey Creek Landing
- Prestige Yachts – Ugly John’s of Grand Lake
- Ranger Boats – Nichols Marine
- Regal Boats – Arrowhead & Cedar Port
- Rinker Boats – Offered at Grand Lake Boat Sales
- Sea Doo – Dick Lane’s of Grand Lake
- Sea Ray – Marine Max of Grand Lake
- Triton Boats – Nichols Marine
- Yamaha Boats – Dick Lane’s of Grand Lake
So there you have it…that should be every brand of boat you can buy on Grand Lake.
In one handy little webpage that you can reference and easily visit the manufacturer website, so you can do your own research to find out what boat is best for you.
And this way, you can do your own research and then contact a local dealer when you are good and ready.
That said, all the boat sales folks I know are genuinely happy to answer any questions you have…they just might not know as much about boats that they don’t carry.
If any of you dealers or sales folk see any mistakes on here, please just let me know and I’ll get it corrected.
So, happy boat buying and remember, when you do buy a boat…you might as well buy it from a Grand Lake boat dealer!