The Grand River Dam Authority is having a special “spring cleaning” shoreline cleanup for April 1 through 5.
The traditional summer cleanup – Lend a Hand to Lady Grand – will still take place on June 21, but this April cleanup will gives Grand Lake users and property owners an opportunity to get rid of old dock foam and shoreline debris at the beginning of the busy boating season.
During this cleanup, there will be seven different sites for debris disposal.
Beginning Tuesday April 1, and running through Saturday, April 5, shoreline debris (please no household trash or commercial dumping) can be taken to the following locations, between 8AM and 5PM:
• Clearwater Bay Marina parking lot – Rapier Hollow – east of Disney
• Discount Docks – back end of Duck Creek near Grand Lake RV Resort – Cleora
• GRDA Hangar boat ramp parking lot – near Red Arrow Marina – Cleora
• Hammerhead West Marina – south of Ketchum
• Red 11 Marina parking lot – east of Sailboat Bridge – Grove
• Monkey Island boat ramp – west of Shangri-La Marina
• City of Grove Wastewater Treatment Plant – North Cherokee Street in Grove
For more information, contact GRDA’s Lori Starks at (918) 256 0644 or [email protected].