Are you thinking about selling your Grove or Grand Lake area home?
If so, and it doesn’t matter if you are just thinking about it or are ready to sell right now, you want to make sure you list with a trusted professional who works with your best interest at heart.
And when you list with the Perry Team of Chuck and Victoria, brokers at RE/MAX Grand Lake, that’s just what you get. In fact, you get two trusted professionals!
When you are listing your home in the Grand Lake area, there are a few things you want to be sure of when choosing your agent. Here are a few:
- Experience in the Grand Lake Market
- You’ve heard the saying…real estate is all about location, location, location. Well if your listing agent isn’t intimately familiar with the lakefront market or the in-town market or the condominium market (you get the idea), then you are likely to not get the specific attention your listing deserves to market to the right people. But with Chuck and Victoria, and their combined 50 years experience in the Grand Lake and Grove market, you get the experience you deserve. Shoot, Chuck’s family has been in Delaware County since before the land run and Chuck is a proud graduate of Grove High School.
- Professional Commitment
- Today’s real estate professional must be committed to ongoing professional development and training in their chosen real estate field. And nobody in the Grand Lake area is more committed to their continued professional development than Chuck and Victoria – especially through the excellent training and development provided through the RE/MAX brand. Both hold the GRI – Graduate of REALTORS Institute – designation and both are CRS – Certified Residential Specialist. Out of 1 million Realtors across the country, less than 3% or CRS. CRS agents have more experience and training than the average Realtor and they are a part of the real estate community dedicating to inproving the real estate indsutry for homebuyers and sellers everywhere. Including right here at Grand Lake! Chuck and Victoria as both also active in the NEOBR – the Northeast Oklahoma Board of Realtors, the OAR – the Oklahoma Association of Realtors and the NAR – the National Association of Realtors. “We believe in making our voices heard for our rights as home owners at the local, state and national levels”, says Victoria.
- Community Involvement
- Community involvement is so critically important because it not only supports the community, but establishes your chosen realtor as a community expert. And, that’s who you want to list your home with…someone who is involved in the community and gives back and is proud to call the area home. The dedication of Chuck and Victoria to the community is evident in the many organizations they serve, including the Grand Lake Association, area Chambers of Commerce, Grove Rotary and much more. Says Victoria, “If you make your living from the community, you should give back to the community.”
- Staging and Marketing Plan
- When you list your home with the Perry Team, Victoria will invest a great deal of time and effort in getting your property ready to be shown and sold. Staging is extremely important to Victoria, as she firmly believes it can and does make a difference in your home selling. And one your home is actually physically ready to sell, that’s when the custom marketing plan kicks in.
And what is the custom marketing plan to get your Grand Lake area home sold when listed with the Perry team?
Well, you’ve got to call them to find out…we can’t let all of their secrets out of the bag!
So if you serious about selling your Grove or Grand Lake area home, land or commercial property, call Chuck at (918) 520-1957 or Victoria at (918) 520-1982. You can find their website at ChuckPerry.com.
You can also find out more on why you should call the Perry Team HERE.