The South Grand Lake Lions Club is a volunteer based non-profit that supports and provides assistance to groups, organizations and individuals throughout the Grand Lake community.
As the largest Lions Club in the State of Oklahoma the South Grand Lake Lions Club (SGLLC) gives you the opportunity to help, serve, and meet the needs of our local community. At the same time, you are joining a global service network dedicated to the same types of good in local communities around the world.
Learn more about the SGLLC at www.SouthGrandLakeLionsClub.com or call 918-261-5422 or become a friend on Facebook.
You can also learn more about Lions Club International by visiting www.lionsclub.org.
General Membership Meetings are held on the Second Monday of each month at Langley City Hall.
The South Grand Lake Lions club is dedicated to serving the local community, and having a great time while doing it. So if you are interested in volunteering or leading projects or just networking and working with a great bunch of people, you can accomplish all of that and more by becoming a South Grand Lake Lions Club member.
Here are just a few of the things the SGLLC has accomplished in the past few years…
- Support for local care homes and the Oklahoma Boys Ranch
- Provide scholarships to local HS students entering college
- Provide eye exams and glasses to those who need them – primarily local school aged children
- Purchased smoke detectors that where then installed in local homes by area fire departments
- Support the Ketchum High School Special Olympics
- Supporting Langley and helping the city get a $30,000 grant for playground equipment at City Park
- Development of a Leo’s Club made up of local youth
- Dedication of Veterans Honor Plaza in Langley
Join today and make a difference in the Grand Lake area!
Go BACK to learn more about other organizations serving the Grand Lake community.