February is a great time to be buying your new Grand Lake home, and right now there are some great deals to be had in Grand Lake’s premier golf-course and waterfront development, The Coves on Bird Island.
The Coves is one of Grand Lake’s most popular lakefront developments, with over 350 homes scattered along over 5 miles of Grand Lake shoreline and The Coves features great amenities, including 24-hour manned security; 18 hole championship golf course; community club house; swimming pool; tennis courts and more.
And everything Grand Lake is within a short drive (or boat ride!) given the location on the north side of Duck Creek.
About those deals that can be had right now:
- A one level bank-owned home on a private and wooded site with everything you’d expect plus a sun porch, large man cave/entertainment room and a 2-car garage.
- A deluxe retirement home with 3,500 square feet all on one level with custom features throughout and a 3-car side entry garage.
- Two-story lakeview home with 3 beds and 3 baths that includes a golf membership – all for under $200,000.
- Just listed golf course home overlooking the 4th green with 3 beds and 2 baths includes a golf cart garage.
- The Carriage House is a gorgeous 4 bed/3 bath home located along the 18th fairway overlooking the pond and fountain with all of the features you would expect, plus a covered deck with fireplace.
- Exquisite Jack Arnold designed, European style home on a private cul-de-sac has been reduced in price and has a motivated seller.
These aren’t all the deals you can find in The Coves right now, just some of them. You can visit the real estate page on The Coves website HERE to see all the current listings.
To find out about everything available in the Coves and to schedule your private showing and tour of the development, contact Lori Worley-Gray, who has been the on-site Realtor at The Coves for over 34 years and is the go-to expert on everything Coves related.
You can reach her by email at [email protected] or phone as (918) 782-3269 or cell (918) 937-0014.